- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- Resources & further information
What data do we collect?
Spirit Audio collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Spirit Audio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Spirit Audio collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Spirit Audio processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until such times it is no longer required, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. All efforts have been made to ensure a secure and safe form-to-email submission process, but advise users using such form that they do so at their own risk.
Spirit Audio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Spirit Audio from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
Spirit Audio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Spirit Audio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Spirit Audio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Spirit Audio to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Spirit Audio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Spirit Audio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Spirit Audio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Spirit Audio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and user activity information. When you visit our website, we may collect this information automatically.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Spirit Audio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Spirit Audio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can choose not to accept cookies, however some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us