The dCBL-CAT6 has been designed and developed to improve the sound quality of network audio devices by reducing noise. As well as the improvement of sound quality, the SFTP cable structure secures transmission stability. The standard type LAN connector is made using a completely shielded CAT6 terminal. An optional premium class zinc die cast LAN connector is also available.
Network connection ports transmit significant levels of noise to the audio system through the network cables connected, which deteriorates sound quality.
Transmission of noise through various digital interfaces has been the subject of many disputes, however customers having experienced SOtM’s tX-USBexp, tX-USB Ultra and dCBL-U2 should be able to ascertain the presence of such noises in other devices.
Additionally, pairing the dCBL-CAT6 together with iSO-CAT6 will take the sound quality of your system to the next level, and will allow you to experience the true value of a high quality cable.
– High-end audio grade SFTP cable
– CAT6 (TIA/EIA-568b.2-1 specification) support
– Fully shielded SFTP RJ45 connector (Standard)
– High quality zinc die casting housing connector
– Lengths from 1m up to 20m
– Operating & Storage temperature : 0 ~ +40℃
– Operating & storage humidity : 10% ~ 90%