The dCBL-CAT7 is a purpose-built high-end audio network cable with excellent sound characteristics, and provides stable ultra-high speed transmission.
With a network audio system, the quality of a network cable determines the quality of the overall sound, in the same way interconnector and power cables do. A high-end network cable will have a direct influence on the delicacy of the sound.
The addition of the Filter Block eliminates the wide band digital noise inflow from the router or NAS, which interferes with audio signals, and is designed to significantly improve and enhance tonal balance and music nuances.
The dCBL-CAT7 combined with iSO-CAT6 Special Edition offers the perfect solution to your network audio system and will transform your listening experience.
– High-end audio grade SFTP cable
– High quality zinc die casting housing connector
– Noise filter block for superior tonal balance and sound quality
– Impedance : 100 Ohm (±15%)
– Support 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-T
– Cable outer diameter : 10mm (±1mm)
– Noise filter block dimension(mm) : 120 x 25 x 25 (±0.5mm)
– Gold plated contacts
– Nikel plated zinc diecast connector body
– Aluminium-lined plastic foil & copper braid shield
– Lengths from 1.5m up to 20m
– iSO-CAT6 Special Edition : Selectable sound character
– Black : High resolution and dynamic
– Grey : Middle of sound character between Black and Dark grey cables
– Dark grey : Mild and comfortable
– Operating & Storage temperature : 0 ~ +40℃